For over 20 years, Microtech® has been working to build a long-standing tradition of innovation and quality in the knife industry. In a world of ever-changing technology, we strive to ensure our customers have access to the latest advancements in knife making, while still continuing to maintain a humanized element throughout the manufacturing process.
This passion, combined with tireless dedication, and the support of loyal customers has promoted growth and the evolution of the Microtech brand. As the company continues to diversify and expand, we are looking for additional support to help us deliver revolutionary products that continue to exceed industry expectations.
The employees on our team share the same level of dedication that this company was built on; potential hires should reflect a desire to help foster the forward momentum of the company as a whole. Ideal candidates should be motivated, results-driven individuals who exhibit exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation. We look for individuals with an exemplary work-ethic that can successfully complete tasks with optimal effort and conduct themselves with a high degree of honesty and integrity.
Employees on our team receive:
- a place within a team of forward-thinking innovators
- a work environment within a newly-renovated, custom-built facility
- employment in a location near the culturally diverse Blue Ridge Mountain town of Asheville, NC
- employer-sponsored medical benefits available
- PTO & vacation time
Resumes should be submitted online to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in person at 15A National Avenue, Fletcher NC 28732.
CNC OPERATORLocation : Fletcher, North Carolina USA
Industry: Knives, Manufacturing
Microtech is currently looking for experienced CNC Operator professionals who can efficiently program, set up and operate DMG Mori Seiki CNC machines for short to medium run knife components.
The ideal candidate should have the following skill set:
- 5+ years experience
- Familiarity with CNC machines (DMG Mori Seiki experience preferred)
- Familiarity and experience with manufacturing measurement tools
- Observant about changes in parts and machine characteristics
- Troubleshooting - Recognize and correct program and tooling malfunctions. Ability to make adjustments and offsets as required to manufacture to close tolerances
- Time Management & Organization - Operate and manage multiple machines and manage varying changeover rates
- Knowledge of raw materials and speeds and feeds of machine tools for efficient operation
- Ability to read and interpret engineering blueprints
- Effective communication and teamwork sills
TOOL MAKERLocation : Fletcher, NC
Industry: Manufacturing, Knives
Hours: 40+ Hours per week
- Experienced tool maker
- Own their own tools
- Troubleshooting skills
- Familiar with complex setups for milling machines and surface grinders
- Valid drivers License with reliable transportation
- Willing to work overtime as needed
Microtech Knives, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates are subject to employment prescreening including drug, skills, and background checks.