MICROTECH KNIVES was established in 1994 in Vero Beach, Florida relocating to Bradford, Pennsylvania in 2005. We have always operated with a simple mission:
TO MAKE THE BEST POSSIBLE KNIVES.
This mission is still true today.
Our goal is to attain and maintain extremely high quality knives throughout the evolution of growth and change. Founder, Anthony Marfione’s objective is to ensure that every day, each customer will receive the highest quality knife that money can buy. We deliver personalized service with exceptional attention to detail. Even though we produce thousands of specialized knives, the quest for quality remains our primary focus.
The MICROTECH Reputation Has Continued To Stress Quality Which Means:
- Extremely close tolerance – Our Designers and Technicians measure to the thousandths to ensure precision action.
- Only USA manufactured parts, material and labor.
- We research and test only the highest grade of Tool Steel, Aircraft Alloy and component pieces – all developed by USA Manufactures.
- Approximately 95% of all parts are fabricated by us not for us.
- Designed and engineered by experts –aiming to meet and exceed customer needs, targeting ease in application and effectiveness.
- Lifetime limited warranty of all MICROTECH WORLDWIDE products.
- NO COMPROMISES ON QUALITY!
During our history, we have produced revolutionary Tactical Knives, and in keeping with our tradition, we continue to introduce new innovative products, striving for excellence.
Even through our most recent expansion to Bradford, PA, Founder Anthony Marfione remains committed to keeping
MICROTECH A LEADER IN THE INDUSTRY
- We WILL continue to be one of the World’s finest in pioneering creative and inventive designs.
Microtech is pleased to share news from one of our industry partners, American Knife and Tool Institute. It is our hope that these efforts will help our industry continue to thrive for years to come. See the full article, with photos, here. American Knife & Tool Institute Increases Lobbying Efforts to Ensure Protection of […]
Microtech Knives and Marfione Custom Knives are committed to protecting both their customers and their brands. In late December of 2015, it came to our attention that a former employee, Tim Flynn, is selling Microtech and Marfione Custom knives built with parts claimed to have been acquired “from 6 years of Microtech dumpster diving” and […]
The results are in, and once again the Ultratech ® is our most popular knife in 2015. The Ultratech® is available in a wide array of colors with several different blade styles, but it was our double-edged model with a black handle and standard black blade (SKU 122-1) which outsold all other varations. By […]