MICROTECH KNIVES was established in 1994 in Vero Beach, Florida relocating to Bradford, Pennsylvania in 2005. We have always operated with a simple mission:
TO MAKE THE BEST POSSIBLE KNIVES.
This mission is still true today.
Our goal is to attain and maintain extremely high quality knives throughout the evolution of growth and change. Founder, Anthony Marfione’s objective is to ensure that every day, each customer will receive the highest quality knife that money can buy. We deliver personalized service with exceptional attention to detail. Even though we produce thousands of specialized knives, the quest for quality remains our primary focus.
The MICROTECH Reputation Has Continued To Stress Quality Which Means:
- Extremely close tolerance – Our Designers and Technicians measure to the thousandths to ensure precision action.
- Only USA manufactured parts, material and labor.
- We research and test only the highest grade of Tool Steel, Aircraft Alloy and component pieces – all developed by USA Manufactures.
- Approximately 95% of all parts are fabricated by us not for us.
- Designed and engineered by experts –aiming to meet and exceed customer needs, targeting ease in application and effectiveness.
- Lifetime limited warranty of all MICROTECH WORLDWIDE products.
- NO COMPROMISES ON QUALITY!
During our history, we have produced revolutionary Tactical Knives, and in keeping with our tradition, we continue to introduce new innovative products, striving for excellence.
Even through our most recent expansion to Bradford, PA, Founder Anthony Marfione remains committed to keeping
MICROTECH A LEADER IN THE INDUSTRY
- We WILL continue to be one of the World’s finest in pioneering creative and inventive designs.
Calling all Microtech collectors – we are looking for photos of any Socom series manual action knives dated prior to 2008. Please send images to socom@microtechknives before 10:00AM on Tuesday, May 31. The best photo will win a Bounty Hunter Ultratech. We are also in search of vintage 1997-2000 samples of the following production models, with packaging if […]
We are thrilled to announce special guest, award-winning tattoo artist Derrick Allen will be joining us at Blade Show, tattooing in our booth (#418!) throughout the weekend. We will be scheduling sessions on a first-come, first-serve basis starting Friday at noon. Session length and design complexity will be restricted to enable us to accommodate more […]
MICROTECH fans we want YOU to send us photos… We are looking for lifestyle photos of you and your Microtech knives for our 2016/17 catalog, and website. We are looking for these different categories- -Sportman: Do you take your MTK knife with you when you hunt, fish, hike, boat, kayak? Do hunt bear just with your knife? […]